View Profile reverend

All 54 Game Reviews

3 w/ Responses

Excellent

This game overall is excellent. The whole setting was very interesting and really holds your attention. Not giving anything away, but once you find how to read the bar codes it does get a little bit too easy.

Overall, it's very imaginative and I really enjoy playing it. :)

Funny

So this wasn't much of a game but it really wasn't suppose to be. I love your humor throughout the game and the control were smooth as you would expect.

Overall, it's pretty funny. Good job.

Great game

It was tons of fun. I love the music, controls were smooth, and the collecting of pips made the game that more interesting.

Some of the enemy spawning locations tended to be an issue and health was always a problem but overall it a very fun game to play. Good work!

I can't stop playing this game

I love this game however it need a pause button or something and also it get kind of annoying when you can barely tell if you're bigger than the fish you're trying to eat.

I watch the sun leaving me...and the shadow of this warrior falls back into the mountains. I touch the ground which caresses him...and weep for a man who believed in the goodness of others...who wanted nothing more than freedom...

37, Male