View Profile reverend

All 21 Art Reviews

6 w/ Responses

Hamdinger!

I'm so glad that somebody remember MST3K and made a piece of them. I really enjoyed the show and this is a lovely rendition of Crow and Tom Servo. It is great but I think Crow is missing his left arm and it would be nice to see him in a darker gold color. All in all, this is a great work and I'm glad someone finally created such a piece. Kudos!

Excellent!

I really love this piece. It's a wonderful work and I love the idea; waking up to a beautiful woman on a beautiful morning. The colors are great along with the shading which give the early morning feel. The woman is also well created and I love the perspective that you created for her. Her arms might be a little skinny, but everything else about her is perfect including her smile. Overall, this is a wonderful piece and I enjoyed it very much. Keep up the good work!

Pretty Good!

A very interesting and original piece you have created. I'm very intrigued by this piece since it's not everyday you see a naked woman with a box on her head. It really raises some questions and curiosity that really makes this piece interesting.

As other reviewers have mention, there are some areas on this person that could use some work most notably the curve on the left side really flat and need to stick out some more since women tend to have thick hips and also the curve of her back. Also, I'm not sure if it's intentional but the eye holes of the box would be too far apart for a proportional person; I guess that's the allure of what's underneath. :)

Overall this is a very interesting piece and I enjoyed it very much. Keep up the good work!

Very good!

This is a very well drawn piece of Anubius and unique because usually he would stand on two legs. The overall posture of Anubis is well crafted and the Egyptian detail is well done. In this picture, however, he kind of looks more like a dog, rather than a jackal; perhaps a longer pointier snout might work.

Despite that, this is a pretty good and well done piece. Keep up the good work!

Pretty good!

I really enjoy this picture of Amy. It really portrays how much of a klutz she is and really a nice view of her. There is something about the bicep that I feel is off and it seems here legs are a little too muscular. I know you are really trying to sell her curves, but it might be just a smidge too much. All in all, it's a wonderful piece and I would love to see more of the Futurama cast. Keep up the good work.

Amazing

This is a really amazing piece and a very unique take on Castle Crashers. I love the realistic look of each Knight and the Red Baron. This piece has a very action feel to it and almost feels you are in the fight. Along with the detail, I really enjoyed some of the background elements including the deer silhouette and the villains in the foreground; it really keep a comedic feel too it and making it not overly serious.

All in all, a wonderful and well done artwork. :)

Excellent!

I really enjoy the show and this piece. It's a really new viewpoint of Bender, Fry and Leela that is really unique. I really love the realism and depth you added to each character and it really gives them some form. I not quite fond of Leela's hair, it looks a little too ratty but it's fine. All in all, I really enjoyed this work and I hope to see more of the cast.

Awesome

Tank man as George Michael; that's something I thought I never see and yet here it is. There is something about the colors and his smile that makes this work overtly happy. I really enjoy the detail with the hair and the shades which really sells the 80s look.

Overall an excellent piece. Keep up the good work!

Well done

Quite fitting that the males are losing the battle of the sexes. Regardless, this piece is a very interesting one and I really loved the imagery of 'certain' body parts that you used. I think a little work on the background would improve this work; 'where is this taking place', basically.

Overall pretty funny. Keep up the good work.

Awesome

This work is very impressive. The attention to detail is outstanding and very realistic and is probably the best I've seen of the Joker to date. This work really does that scene real justice.

Keep up the good work!

Neilss1234 responds:

Thanks alot :D I just thought it was an iconic scene nobody had attempted yet :P

I watch the sun leaving me...and the shadow of this warrior falls back into the mountains. I touch the ground which caresses him...and weep for a man who believed in the goodness of others...who wanted nothing more than freedom...

36, Male